The BOTT team is committed to lingerie that is comfortable, eco-responsible and made in France 🇫🇷
BOTT is the result of a extraordinary meeting between Danielle, an American Fashion Designer and Camille, a French Businesswoman, dual nationality and dual expertise - the framerican touch! That's all it took to create the idea of BOTT and make super comfortable lingerie, made in France and eco-responsible! Our materials are 100% recycled, from recycled plastic bottles or recycled fabric scraps. Good for the planet and soft to the touch.
- products 100% designed in Paris AND made in France, in Poitiers.
- a unique savoir-faire which speaks to the quality of our pieces.
- a desire to support our French companies.
- good working conditions for all teams and service providers.
- production as local as possible for reasonable CO2 emissions.
All this for a fair price!
Sustainability according to BOTT is the choice of recycled materials!
Why produce new materials when you can transform what already exists?
Our Italian lace and tulle are made from fabric scraps recycled into yarn and then rewoven.
Our French jersey is made from recycled plastic bottles (post-consumer bottles) that are reduced into beads and then respun into thread.
In addition to being the crème de la crème, our materials are super comfortable!